We are an ‘Nikon Authorised Reseller’ and also provide in-house training and support. Please click here for our prices and further information.
MMDx handheld scanners
The ModelMaker MMDx handheld laser scanners are ideally suited for portable 3D inspection and reverse engineering applications. Its camera technology is a major leap forward in 3D laser scanning, as it introduces a high frame rate and a large stripe width up to 200mm for ultra-productive scanning. MMDx incorporates Enhanced Sensor Performance (ESP3) to scan all sample materials and surface finishes in a single move.
- Faster and more accurate scanning saves money and time
- Ergonomic, light and small scanner
- Scans almost all industrial materials
- Portable out-of-the box system
- Easy and fast plug & play set-up
- Designed for use in all shop floor conditions
- Optimized for hard-to-scan surfaces
Focus Reverse Engineering quickly creates CAD surface models from individual point clouds using a straightforward workﬂow. Reverse engineering is typically applied when original CAD data is missing, to create CAD from handmade clay models, to update designs, or as input for rapid prototyping of freeform parts and products.