We are an ‘Nikon Authorised Reseller’ and also provide in-house training and support. Please click here for our prices and further information.
The Nikon Metrology LK range of Coordinate Measuring Machines represent the ultimate in CMM technology. Designed and manufactured using only the highest quality materials, they carry a heritage of over 45 years experience and expertise. LK CMM s deliver the ability to perform dimensional, positional and surface measurement in a single system. Combined with a complete range of contact and non-contact sensors, Nikon Metrology CMM s provide true multi-sensor capability. Sensors can be quickly changed to combine geometric and surface measurement into a single inspection routine.
- Complete range of premium bridge, gantry and horizontal arm CMMs
- High velocities/accelerations for low cycle times
- Visualization of liquid flow
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Total solution for probing, scanning and digital inspection
Unique and unequalled, digital scanning is delivered as standard on every LK CMM equipped with either TP20 or TP200 probes. This cost-effective scanning solution enhances traditional CMM inspection to increase productivity.
When accuracy and high speed are a pre-requirement, LK CMMs’ ultra-stiff ceramic frame guarantees that continuous contact scanning (SP25M) will provide you feature, form and free-form surface data that is equal to any ‘fixed-head’ probe system.
Non-contact laser scanning, with the world leading Nikon Metrology LC and patented XC (Cross-Scanner) technology, allows you to digitize virtually any component .
Suitable for geometric inspection, free-form surface inspection or reverse engineering, laser scanning is available for everyone.
- Ceramic bridge and spindle provide a thermally stable and ultra-stiff frame for long lasting accuracy.
- Unique LK air bearings provide a smaller air gap with greater stiffness than standard air bearings to enhance the rigidity of the frame.
- Granite table with integral dovetail guideway (10.10.8 and bigger) provides the smoothest of drives with high velocity and acceleration.
- Steel support legs designed on CAD with Finite Element Analysis provide a stable mounting for the ceramic beam and carriage assembly.
- Friction-driven axes remove the uncertainty of belt drives and gear-boxes and provide a hysteresis-free smooth repeatable motion.
- Bonded renishaw scales negate the need for separate scale and mechanical frame thermal compensation, providing confidence in repeatability and accuracy.
The Fly mode provides optimized motion control for more efficient machine movement and faster throughput.
Further optimize the machine throughput by moving the probe head simultaneously with machine motion.
Multi-function hand-box provides access to programming tools without returning to the computer.
For applications requiring specific or larger measurement volume, LK CMMs can be delivered to the customer’s needs. Whether it is a large bridge or a horizontal arm configuration you require, the Nikon Metrology LK are always based on the same ceramic and granite construction offering market leading accuracy and performance.
Nikon Metrology recently manufactured one of the largest CMM bridge sizes ever to be ordered with a measuring width of 6 meter.